Relationship tips

Man proposes to girlfriend just a month after meeting her!

Love is a beautiful thing!

 According to this man who shared his pre-wedding photos on social media, there should not be a time frame to propose to the woman you love ‘for when you know, you know‘. Just a month after Malcolm met the angel of his life, he proposed to her.


The beautiful bride penned down a note on her Instagram on their formal introduction day adoring her beau. In her words;

 I couldn’t have asked God for a better suitor, I am all set to tie the knot very soon with my bestie – Tagbarha Malcolm as the formal introduction which was a HUGE SUCCESS took place on the 30th of January, 2016. 

ALL MY LIFE… I have dreamt of loving and spending the rest of my life with a man after God’s own heart, a very descent, loving, kind, intelligent and above all…a perfect gentleman, and YOU – Malcolm exceeded my dreams…You are an EMBODIMENT of all that a REAL man should be….! Though It doesn’t matter to me anymore if it were any other time in history or any other era…it would have always been you anyway… because I believe it was meant to be you…even though I would love to have meet you long before now. ..but still…I thank God for bringing you to me at this time….I thank God for you…YOU are the BEST…! The official date of our traditional marriage & white wedding will be unveiled to the general public very soon…..!


About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.