Celebrity News

Jemma Lucy Smoking Hot in Naked shoot after she 'beds Gaz Beadle' behind Charlotte Crosby's Back


We can definitely see what Gaz Beadle sees in Jemma Lucy if these hot shots are anything to go by.

The tattooed Ex On The Beach star, who reportedly enjoyed a fling with Gaz behind Charlotte's back, stripped completely naked for her 2016 calendar.


Leaving very little to the imagination, the reality beauty poses seductively as she just about covers her modesty.

Another equally sizzling snap taken from the shoot sees the model leaning up against a wall as she showcases her curves and extensive ink collection.

Pouting as she stares into camera, Jem looks smoking hot.

Meanwhile, when she's not been posing up a storm starkers, she's found herself firing back at her critics after she reportedly bedded Gaz.

Jem, who appears in the new series of the MTV reality show with Charlotte Crosby's on/off lover, got lots of grief on Twitter after it was reported that Charlotte was threatening to quit Geordie Shore over the drama.

She wrote on Twitter on Sunday: "No one knows f*** all stop tweeting me getting boringggggggg u bunch of lolz."

Jem then hit out at one follower who has now deleted their post, telling them: "I won't doss your career so don't diss mine yeah??? I'll go in on someone who goes in on me! FACT (sic)."

Another follower told her: "Tell people if it's true or not about gaz then you won't get anymore tweets?!"

Jem then replied with a very sassy tweet, which read: "I don't do what I'm told ever soz - unless in the bedroom - u are not in my bedroom."

Charlotte was said to be devastated that Gaz and her arch enemy enjoyed a fling.

The girls have a troubled history, after the model accused Charlotte of stealing her man.

Weeks ago Charlotte was linked to David Hawley and Jem posted at the time: "She nicked my fella but has always been pure nice to my face.

"I don't f**k about ! I'm the nicest girl ever until I get pushed then that's it sorry."

Source: Mirror

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.