Celebrity News

Ben Affleck Talks 'Lots Of Tattoos' On His Body And That Massive Back Tattoo


While promoting his new film with Henry Cavill, "Batman Vs. Superman," Ben Affleck started to talk about his role as the caped crusader, but the conversation took a more intimate turn quite quickly.

"I have a lot of tattoos. It's true, I do," the actor revealed to Entertainment Tonight about his latest and much-talked-about ink, a giant phoenix across his back.


The chat then turned to the multitude of ink the actor has on his body, much of which is not seen in the media because they are in places you wouldn't see while the actor is on-camera.

Of the phoenix tattoo, Affleck remarked that there is "a good representation of it in the media" and remarked he didn't need to show that particular one off himself, or any of the other ones for that matter.

"I don't have them places where you can see them because that's private," he said to Entertainment Tonight.

In the interview, which was shared with Cavill, Affleck joked, that his superhero co-star "has seen them all."

Cavill quipped in response, "Very small tattoos."

Affleck then responded jokingly, "They make everything else look bigger."

"There's inspiration for all of it, of course. But we'd have to get much, much closer than we are to get any further with it," he said to Entertainment Tonight.

Affleck also revealed that he has been handling his split from wife Jennifer Garner by focusing all his energy on the film.

"I just haven't been tempted! I just have channeled all my energy into this movie," he remarked to ET.

"This is really exciting for me. It's an honor to be a part of this movie, to be cast in this role and to work with this great cast. I have had such a fun time."

"I've been on both ends of the movie business where you got a movie coming out that you don't want people to go see," Affleck commented.

"This is a great one where I have something that I'm really proud of and I really want people to see," the actor concluded.

"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" hits theaters on March 25.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.