Iggy Azalea Says She’s 'Still Figuring It All Out' With Nick Young


Iggy Azalea and Nick Young are still engaged, but she’s the first to admit they have some things to figure out in the wake of his cheating scandal. Chatting with The Bert Show’s Bert Weiss for an interview airing Wednesday, April 13, at 7 a.m., the “Fancy” rapper, 25, said she’s still processing everything that’s happened since the video of Young talking to his Lakers teammateD'Angelo Russell was first leaked last month.


“I don’t know. I’m still figuring it all out. It’s still fresh,” she told Weiss when asked if the scandal made her distrust her fiance.

“I think last year, the year that I had, has kinda taught me maybe it’s best to just wait until it’s like a little more past tense before you kinda speak about necessarily how you feel about something,” she continued. “Because when you’re in the heat of the moment or things are still progressing or coming out and you’re getting new information, the way you feel about things can change really quickly. It can go up and down. I’m just kind of still figuring it out.”

Pressed to predict the likelihood that they’ll stay together and get married, she replied, “I really couldn’t assign that today. I don’t know, who knows? I just have to give it some time.”

For now, Azalea is focusing on the press tour to promote her upcoming album, Digital Distortion. “It’s just something we’ll have to figure out later when I actually come home and have time to talk about it,” she told Weiss of Young, 30. “I don’t think it’s something you can really figure out when you’re halfway across the country, just crazy busy.”

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.