Zac Efron Saves the Day for a Mega Fan

Zac Efron to the rescue! 
While filming the Baywatch movie, the 28-year-old met with a super eager fan who dropped and shattered his phone when trying to get the star’s attention.
Thankfully, Zac came to save the day (and his fan’s phone). 
“This is what I love about my fans - when they get excited, but@dopekid_23 actually smashed his phone while chasing me for a snapchat - that’s dedication so I'ma hook you up with a new phone my brother,” he wrote alongside a pic with his new friend. “To all my fans out there holdin it down - love and respect. And be careful with your phones." 
Zac made good on his promise, replacing the broken iPhone. 
"This man went out of his way to buy me a brand new phone and allowed me to even walk on set his new movie when you didn’t have to,” Ahmed T. wrote alongside the same pic with Zac. 
And if that weren’t enough, they even took a video together. 
“You truly are inspiring to ur fans. Very appreciative indeed,” the fan captioned another pic of his broken electronic. 

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.