Celebrity News

So Sad Popular Actress Taiwo Aromokun's marriage crashes


The beautiful mother of twin boys who got married to Abimbola on December 26, 2012 at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry, Lagos, has returned from the UK to face her career squarely.
In a recent interview, the Lagos State University graduate said:

 “I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realized my mistakes. I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me. I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016.”

 Amebos said that the marriage crashed after the actress got to know that her husband is allegedly married to a white woman in Holland and they have two kids together. He reportedly tricked her into the marriage. In order to avoid immigration trouble, Olayemi allegedly returned to his wife in Holland. The actress was said to have been eventually thrown out of her London flat last month with her twin boys, hence, the need to come back to Nigeria.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.