News

Olamide visits ritualist Says Kemi Olunloyo


Kemi Olunloyo, who is the daughter of former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, has come out to reiterate her ‘ritualist comments’ about  popular Nigerian singer, Olamide.


The social media savvy lady who is known for her is known for her controversial statements online was on Pulse TV recently and her interview was mind-blowing! In the video, Miss Olunloyo who many called ‘snitch lady’ (according to her in the video) said she has a confirmed gist of how Olamide visits a particular ritualist to get fame and money.

“I have contacts. Remember my nickname in Canada was snitch lady. People who want to snitch and they don’t want people to know they’ve told you something, people tell me these things. Olamide I am looking at you at Pulse TV. Have you ever been to a ritualist? Answer the question. We both know the answer. It’s not controversial. For me to say something like that out on the Internet. I can stay in front of Mushin and say it no one is going to touch me,” she said.
See the video below:

Recall that earlier this year, Kemi, tweeted about Olamide and his behaviour at the Headies award. She criticized the rapper for his controversial behaviour on stage and online. She also said that Olamide does money rituals.

 “We all know Olamide does plenty of money rituals. If I’m lying may thunder strike my ass #TheHeadies2015 Olamide and Don Jazzy ain’t the same” she tweeted.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.