Celebrity News

Giada De Laurentiis Opens Up About Her 'Rough' Divorce!


After a storm comes the calm!
In case you didn't know, in 2014, Giada De Laurentiis went through an extremely public divorce with her husband of 12 years, Todd Thompson.


Recently, the Food Network star attended the Triscuit Maker Fund breakfast where she admits she's had a turbulent past two years!
The 45-year-old said :

"I had a rough year and a half, no question… But I think that all of us go through stuff. I checked out for a little bit. I tried to stay under the radar to protect my family and my daughter, mostly. But now I feel like I've turned the corner."

The chef confesses that she needed to take time out of her busy schedule to cope with her heartache.

 "I think that the pain was so raw for so long that I just felt like I couldn't [even talk about it]… I think that everybody takes their time to get over whatever it is they need to get over."

However, she is totally loving her life now!

   "Life is fun and great and I have so much fun with my daughter and I have someone new!

She is of course talking about her boyfriend Shane Farley, who she has seen since November.
The sexy Italian even has advice for anyone going through a similar situation.
 
   "Life is a big adventure and yes, there are curveballs that come your way. Take a minute. Breathe deeply. But if you're healthy, you can get through anything in this life. You just can."

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.