Celebrity News

Fans speculate whether Zayn Malik hints at cheating on ex-fiancée Perrie Edwards in new Mind Of Mine album lyrics


Zayn Malik was plagued with cheating rumours during his four-year relationship with Perrie Edwards.
And Zayn Malik, 23, has appeared to confront the allegations in the tracks from his new album, Mind Of Mine, hinting at what could have ended their romance.

Having already confessed that some of his songs are about his own personal experiences with break-ups, the line 'I think I know she don’t love me, that’s why I f**k around,' seemed to resonate with fans.

'Still struggling to believe zayn wrote a song about cheating on perrie and released it,' one fan tweeted, whilst another posted: '"I think I know she don't love me that's why I f**k around"..... what the f**k zayn?! f***ed up, disgusting logic.

Other lyrics brought into question included 'I never doubted myself, but I doubted you, it was over before it began,' from Rear View, as well as 'She don’t give a f**k about what I need,' in It's You.
The star also hinted that he had enjoyed a relationship with an older woman with the lyrics 'She’s older, I told her, we ain’t meant to be, it takes two not three,' in Lucozade.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.