Xclusive

Chloe Khan shares a busty selfie(Photo)

Chloe Khan appeared to forget we've already lived through almost three months of the New Year today when she got all excited for 2016. Bless.


The former X Factor singer, who now runs her own webcam stripping business, posed for a busty selfie in the mirror in a dazzling pink tracksuit to treat her fans on Instagram this morning and wrote a very lengthly piece about keeping it real.

She captioned the sexy pic: "Ghetto #princess In the mist of it all remain true to yourself and when people say you changed let it be changed to what you always knew you could be and not what you never wanted to become.

"Yeah I'm a different #creature now , but it was so clear in my mind who I would be, I could of written my life storey before I lived it . This is just the beginning.

"When I drive down my #idilic neighbourhood , pull in to my driveway , hop out the ride and in to my dream home ... looking like new #money and feeling like the shit I know the dream is just getting started like I went to bed at 11 and its 11.01 .

"This year I'm taking my self to a new level again . See you on the other side . If I'm lowkey / not answering the phone .. I'm grinding .

She went on: "When I do the bimbo face with the #chihuahua in my purse and my gum smacking , tightest jeans and #skyscraper heels looking like #barbies biggest rival, while people correct my dumb little self on my typos . Know it's all part of the grind."

Chloe claimed she'll only stop working hard when her full family are on a "solid gold mansion yacht" in the middle of the sea near her private island with unicorns strolling and diamonds growing on the palm trees.

That'll be a while, then.


She added: "Then just maybe I'll take a morning off and read a magazine . So for now I'll be grinding , every move is a money maker . Don't sleep on yourself . Time goes real quick . Too quick .

"And we can't get them minutes / hours / weeks and years back . Take your self to where you want to be . I have so much reserved you don't have a clue who I am yet . 
2016 you are mine."

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.