Gossip

Churchill Tonto Dikeh shares first picture with her son (photo)


Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill for the first time on Tuesday, March 22, granted her first interview with Golden Icons TV, since she welcomed her baby boy in Houston, Texas.


Rocking in all joys the joys of motherhood, Tonto Dikeh on Thursday, March 24, decided to share the first picture of her with her baby, although she did not reveal the face of her baby which in recent times has been a tradition in the entertainment industry but she shared a picture of her in a ‘black abaya’ and a stroller with her son, Omodayo Churchill.

Tonto did not only end it there, she took to her Instagram to share some of the lifetime memories she would love to share with her son as he grows up. Tonto Dikeh posted a picture of a mother talking to her son with the caption:

  “God give me the strength to be the best Mom to my SON. To give him the 100% attention and time he requires. To be his best friend and talk mate, to have the best relationship with him, God please give me the strength to bring him up in your ways. To bring him up in the ways of the Lord (Bible), give me strength to know when to spoil him and when to discipline him in a loving and understandable way. Lord keep blessing me so I can be a blessing to my SON. Lord may I have wealth in abundance so he never lacks anything he will ever need in his life time. Lord let’s do this together cos on my own I don’t guarantee success… I promise lord my SON shall worship you…Amen.”

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.